One of the processes I have been working through (and it has been a COSTLY experiment!) is using the Forex marketplace to generate income in a simple and sustainable fashion that can be repeated through programming automation.
To that end, I am working on a design of an EA that will be free to use (not sure how I will earn money from it yet but it won’t be through sales of the EA.)
Today I completed the process flow and the input layout. This week I will work on the user interface as that is key to the simplicity. Then the plan is by the end of May to have a functional prototype to test.
The EA will work strictly on MT4.
First in my mind is creating regular, steady, reliable income for this corporation as it reboots. Criteria:
- Low time impact
- Quick to viable income
- Must exceed current income so I can work on the business without disruption
- Must be repeatable for others with little education requirement, little capital, and no cost to me or to them. I intend on offering this 100% free. I am a proponent of UBI and this model must allow people to create ready income in the vein of UBI.
This will be the basis of the entire plan for the other areas of the corporation as well. Everything hinges on this model.
Business model has been chosen, and education I have been through the past few years will drive it. Working out the kinks over the next few months with the intent to launch mid-2018.
Hidden until process proven out.
Loose action plan (without giving away too much!) will be published here.
- Reinstate corporation
- Decide on structure of subordinate entities
- Ensure proper documentation is up to date on these entities
This will also be a working document for now. Based on what matters to me, the goals and objectives I outline should be how I (or we as an organization) see us moving forward to make a difference.
What do I intend to set as goals for this corporation? Starting very broad but will narrow focus as this becomes more “together”.
- Establish a competitive path to ensure people get priority over corporations when it comes to clean water.
- Eliminate the need for plastic containers for water and other potables
- Provide avenues for spaces for TNR overnights and food storage along with transportation
This is a working document for now while I distill to the actual root of what this organization will be moving forward.
Things that matter to me (in the broad sense and no particular order).
- Clean water for everyone
- End pollution
- Less government involvement
- Better quality of life for all living creatures
- Providing income independence that frees people (Universal Basic Income or some iteration)
- Ending cruelty to children, animals (pets and non-pets)
- Promoting TNR, adoptions, and barn cat placement for at risk cats
- Free will and free choice
- Ending irrational fear
- Essentially operate as a not for profit. Payroll will be made along with admin costs, but any profits will go back into working on these ideas
At the beginning of this new journey, I started with, “What would I do if I were unemployed tomorrow.” I asked myself if I would like to continue to work as an I.T. contractor, which was the original goal of this corporation – I have been a contractor for many years and incorporated (S-Corp) due to a requirement of a very large client. That got a hard NO. While a great career path and something I have been involved with since 1980, I have become hyper-specialized in a proprietary system and have absolutely no desire to go back to school to learn more I.T. stuff. I used to be passionate about it, but not any more.
Then I asked myself, “What have I done in life that made me feel successful, that I was willing to really put myself out there for, and that I feel contributed to real and tangible benefit.
I answered myself with
- the local “Rally For Sanity” that I organized with the Daily Show crew to try to help elevate the national conversation
- the TSA protest when I proudly and peacefully stood outside metro-Airport with one other individual to say the erosion of our presumption of innocence and violation by our government were not acceptable
- Co-Founding the Ferndale Cat Shelter and Cafte Lounge
All three of those things – in addition to others – are moments I am proud of. All of them required that I put myself out there outside of my comfort zone (quite a bit) and none of them involved a hunger for money or power. Just the opposite.
I have had Third Wave Matrix, Inc. since 2006 but the past 3 or 4 years really haven’t done anything with it. There were a few lingering bills – like web hosting etc – that I just hadn’t shut down, but no real income or ambition. I almost let it dissolve. Over this year I have had a few epiphanies and decided just this week that I am not ready to do that. Instead, I want to relaunch and refocus. This time on ideas and goals that really matter to me. I won’t be one of those people that just complains online about the state of things without doing anything.
I am in the process of a complete change in mission, goals, and objectives. Stay tuned. As I go, I will be documenting and blogging about my journey – it won’t be perfectly formed commentary. Instead, it will be my personal letter to the world in hopes that what I do here will mean something, help some people (and some animals). In general, just making the world a better place.
Dreamer and ideator